Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
mybadhabit

February 2013 Swap Club

Ok, this is a reminder to all, we are tying 13 flies, I received a few that only had 12 so please remember that it's a bakers dozen. Got them sorted and ready to go and will be in the mail today!!! We are really gifted to have some of these tyers, what a great group of flies.

To those that sent extras, thank you much.

Blane

PS The wife is doing much better and is gaining ground each day.

What is the plan for the SM over the rest of the year? Are you going to stick with it or is Riff taking reins back?

I am turning it back to riff in June, I will be sending all the extra sets to him then, so if anyone mails extra sets to me I will forward them to Riff the first of June or when I get mine sent to him, we have already discussed it, and he is ok with that, so piker if you send over another batch, no worries they will all be sent to him. If need be I will hold on to your next two months flies and send any more to him if you'd like so as to save on the postage for you. Let me know what you'd like me to do as far as that's concerned.

Blane

MIne came in the mail today also. Looks like a lot of very good ties. Will have to do some extra fishing this year to use all these patterns. Oh well, guess I can make the sacrifice.