Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

GCO Hook Discount for FTF Members Only

This is something I want to start doing more of to say "thanks" to all of the FTF members for all of your contributions to the site and making this the greatest fly tying community in the world.

For a very limited time I am offering an additional 25% off all GCO hooks for FTF members. Buy 5 or more packs and you are only paying $1.65 per pack PLUS you get free shipping.

Just enter FTFMember in the coupon code box on the shopping cart page and the discount will automatically be applied. Now is the time we are all stocking up our fly boxes in preparation for spring so now is the perfect time to get some quality GCO hooks at a very reasonable price.

Thanks again to all of the FTF members for your support throughout the years and I hope to be able to offer many more things like this in the future.

Any questions or problems please let me know.

For the full selection of GCO hooks please click this link: http://greencaddis.com/fly-tying-hooks.html

You're killing me Smallie, I just ordered 5 packs haha ... still at a great price I appreciate everything

Just tied a bunch of Stimulators, foam bluegill spiders and streamers, so I needed more hooks. Great deal, ordered 5 packs. Thanks for a great price.

Just to let everyone know that tomorrow will be the final day of this current promotion. Thanks for everyone that has bought hooks and I hope feels happy with the quality and the price!

I should be getting my order in a day or two, looking forward to checking them out. Thanks for the great offer, saved a good chuck of change on this order.

Mike

Thank you for the heads up. This will be my third order from GCO and I have been happy with everything I have received. I will use any excuse to re-stock on GCO hooks, thanks again.

5 Packs of any kind? :-)

If I take fly boxes does the free shipping includes them?

Are the GC80050 hooks available in size 20, 22, 24 like the picture suggest?

Alexandre