Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
theflywizard

Hello from Nevada

Mornin' folks.......... the flywizard here. Been wanting to join your group for a while now, and finally have found the time to sit and introduce myself. Kevin is my name and been tying for many moons now. Used to be the fly tying instructor at Eastern Oregon State, owned a flyshop and outfitting business in Montana, raised a nice bunch of hackle birds for many moons, and used to be a pro tyer and commercial tyer for some of the fly shops in Montana, Idaho, and Yellowstone park country. Been enjoying looking at all the patterns you folks have been tying here on this site......... Hats off to you all...... they sure look nice. Hope you're having fun and taking the time to go give them a try........... ! If I can ever help anyone, please feel free to drop a line. Take Care and keep a hook in your vise. Kevin

Wow! Impressive resume ... I sure hope that means we'll be seeing some good SBS's from you! Welcome to the site.

Wow! Impressive resume ... I sure hope that means we'll be seeing some good SBS's from you! Welcome to the site.

Hi Mike, thanks for the welcome......... I am no computer wiz here so I have to ask the question........... what does SBS stand for ?

Don't sweat it FlyWizard. I have a hard time understanding computer short hand too.

My wife uses it all the time and I told her she has a bad case of TLTSOW (Too Lazy To Spell Out Words).

Welcome to the Forum. I've only been here a short time myself and found this place very welcoming and full of good useful information.