Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Peterjay

Calling Fox Mulder

The video clearly shows the meteor. I think it's the Lake Trout World Domination Consortium. They've figured out how to call down meteors ... this was just a test.

I suspect a conspiracy too Mike. I don't know who's behind it, but I'm sure somebody's already writing a book about the life forms that rode it down to Mother Earth. Lots of money to be made in the space alien field these days. At the very least, it'll help explain where professional wrestling fans came from.

Can't be that, Piker. N. Korea hasn't been able to get a missile far enough down range to even lose sight of, let alone reach that far into Russia. Pretty hard to launch a Ballistic Missile with bottle rocket technology.

I agree with you, Pete ... about the Professional Wrestling fans being from another planet ... and riding a burning rock to the planet's surface fits right in with the mentality of those beings. Not bravery ... density.

As far as this thing being anything other than a meteor, no way. With all the videos now coming in of it ... it's definitely just a space rock plummeting through the atmosphere.

I saw one of those things in the 1960s - I was sitting on the riverbank fishing with a buddy of mine and the meteor came from behind us and across the sky, trailing smoke. It happened much faster than the video of this one shows. We didn't think it was much of a big deal until we found out what it was. Of course, during the '60s, we were used to seeing some pretty wild stuff, including a lot of things that didn't exist. Wish I could remember some of them.

I hear you brother! Just remember, flashbacks are free!!!smiley-char132.gif

Of course, during the '60s, we were used to seeing some pretty wild stuff, including a lot of things that didn't exist. Wish I could remember some of them.