Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Si_

The Holy Grail.....

whacky indeed... for that sort of price i would expect it to tie its own flies.

for that sort of price i would expect it to tie its own flies.

Shure is a purty vise! It would have to do a lot more than tie it's own flies for that price! It would have to cook, clean &, well........, other things! LOL!

ByronHaugh will probably buy it. I just today responded to a post over at the faol forum about these super expensive vises. Show me a fly you can tie on that, that you can't tie on my Peak.

I'm all for using quality tools, and if you have that kind of cash to burn, by all means do it!!

Its a great vise but now will end up in someones collection gathering dust. You know whoever drops that much $$$$ will end up displaying it.

Oh my o.O

Would I like to have one if I had money to throw away, sure. The one thing I love in LAW Vise is the jaws and the tightening screw, looks unbeatable.

i have had the pleasure of using one a couple of years ago,would be a shame to let sit on the shelf.they could always donate it to me and i will use for them.LOL

I for one am very happy to see that, Well I would be, just behind me is the identical set up. :) Its good to know there is a nice retirement bonus in the offing.

Cheers,

C.