Fly Tying
Chefben4

Musky/Pike Baitfish (pic heavy)

Didn't Panama post a pic of Kirk dancing in the streets of New Orleans wearing something similar a while back? I think I may be jealous of Ben's wardrobe, I'm still sporting 80's style leopard print spandex. I'm just waiting for the fashion cycle to come back around

Got to let it hang out every now and then.

Is Panama Dave still alive? Haven't heard from him in a while.

Kirk

Didn't Panama post a pic of Kirk dancing in the streets of New Orleans wearing something similar a while back? I think I may be jealous of Ben's wardrobe, I'm still sporting 80's style leopard print spandex. I'm just waiting for the fashion cycle to come back around

Got to let it hang out every now and then.

Is Panama Dave still alive? Haven't heard from him in a while.

Kirk

I think Dave mentioned somewhere along the line that he was working some ungodly hours and was exhausted much of the time. Probably saving up to buy me a Tibor reel for Christmas. Or, as I've long suspected, away at a Jenny Craig retreat. Or maybe working undercover in Cuba in an attempt to secure a year's supply of original Montecristos. The possibilities are endless. I sure do miss his photos - how he finds that stuff is beyond me. My wife happens to be down there as we speak - maybe I'll have her swing by and check up on him.

I talked to him last month. Sounded like he had quite the honey-do list on top of a crazy work schedule. He will back im sure!