Fly Tying
Chris Patterson

Tying with uncle Ken!

"Probational Fly Tying" ... Kinda like "Pit Bulls and Parolees". LOL

I love that idea ... that a big fish is going to see that Nymph inside of all that other material. I know fish see differently than we do, but I didn't know they had X-ray vision !!! another lol

How about cats? Mine sweet little feline must have forgot where the litter box was and left me a present in the floor beside my desk. I only live about 2 or 3 miles from the New River and big muskies. I wonder what size hook??? Shoebop, I think a lot of us has an uncle Ken, but just won't admit it...

Seriously, so many parts were hilarious...the UV light followed by WILD SHINE! Come on...Curtis is too funny; he better keep 'em coming!

TC <>~<

Some of you may have missed the good dollop of snuff ol Uncle Ken put of the tail right there. Right before he tied in the fancy pipe cleaner. Probly works reel good on those fish hanging out near all them mid river bars.

Utyer, I had just about quit laughing from the first time I watched it and now you got me to watch it again. My wife in the other room thinks I have completely lost it. Thats one way to tame the maribou...