Fly Tying
rockworm

Third Annual Evolution Swap

Photos and recipes have been added to the first page. (My apologies for the photos. Its my first time using the new camera.)

That is great how the flies do seem to evolve dispite so many people tying blind from so many places. Great looking set.

How do I say? WOW!!! what a great set of flies we have this year. Well done everyone and rockworm you have given a class act as a host again this year. Thank you very much for taking the time and everything to have them presented so well. I keep picking them up and looking. Amazing how you can make my fly look so good. lol.biggrin.png

Flies arrived!! This has to be my favorite swap. What an honor to be first this year and see where the flies went from there. Thanks to everyone for their wonderful contributions, great job one and all. A big THANK YOU to Rockworm for hosting this every year.

Please put my name on the list for next year. cool.png

I can't tell you how pleased I am that three sets have already found their homes! Flies were mailed out to 11 swappers on Friday and weren't expected to arrive until end of the week. I will not save a place for anyone on next year's swap. But I will give past and present Evo-swappers a "heads up" before I announce Evo14.

Got mine in the mail yesterday, beautiful job rockworm, love the flies and the box they came in. It was great seeing the changes and interpretations.

Blane

Wow mine arrived today. Lovely presentation, I can see why no one wets these flies. Love to see this again next year. Thanks Rockworm.

My set arrived today.Great ties and a fantastic presentation! Thank you all, and special thanks to Rockworm for hosting and putting together such a nice presentation!

Mike.

Glad to hear you got them! Since half of the flies are already home I may have to change my opinion of the postal service.

I usually am the first one to get them and post excitedly but this time I find myself anxiously waiting...

Rockworm

Thanks for hosting again. My set came a few days ago and they are once again awesome. I will look forward to the heads up next year as well.

C