Fly Tying
rockworm

Third Annual Evolution Swap

You certainly will love them: This is a great set of flies! Thank you all for participating and making the Evolution Swap a success again this year.

Got them today! Hell, I even love the shipping box that the display box came in, but I'm not about to start hand folding my own custom sized shipping containers anytime soon.

Someone with a better camera than me should take a picture for the swap pics post to make everyone else jealous.

Sjo

I tried to send you a PM but apparently you cannot receive new messages. (Your mailbox probably needs to be cleaned up.) Please post when you get your Evo Set.

I got my flies a week ago I think. I thought I posted a message to thank you all but I can't find it anymore. Sorry for that. Now I'll try to find a way to clean up my messagebox!

Thanks again, specially the swapmeister!

And after 19 days in the mail, the set finally arrived at my house! These are all great ties and look sweet next to the last two sets!

Big thanks for hosting this one, Bruce -

Got mine last Thursday, but was on a trip to the interior at the time. Just got back. The flies are phenomenal, and rockworm's presentation is stellar as usual. I hope there were enough extras for you to get a full set as well Bruce.

Wonderful! Thanks for the update, professori.

The Third Annual Evolution Swap has reached a successful conclusion. This year the swap members have behaved with decorum and restraint and it is their flies that should be called stellar. In case anyone missed the post, photos of the flies and their recipes can be found on page one. Thank you all for making this year's swap the best yet!