Fly Tying
rockworm

Third Annual Evolution Swap

I don't mean to be a pain in the a$$ but this year can we spell my name right? laugh.png I just rearranged my tying area and happen to look at last years box and noticed my name was spelled riverrifflesteelheadslayer.

My sincere apologies, Paul. I will make sure to get it right this year.

Mine didn't ship until the 27th - and I didn't see the note about sending 13 until after they were gone. I think there is an extra swap fly on the 'extras' tag, though...

Ok, mine will be in the mail on Monday, I just hope they hold their own with the rest of this group.

Blane

Frequent Tyer's fine set of flies arrived today, putting us over the half-way mark. Only 5 sets to go, and one of those is in the mail. My hope is that your Evo Fly Sets will be in the mail (or in your hands) by May1.

Blane

Be patient! Canada post is not known for their speed. I really don't know where the blockage is, but your package should get here soon. Having lived in the USA and Canada I would say mail moves about twice (or thrice) as fast in the USA. Postage rates, on the other hand, are twice (or thrice) as much in Canada.

If you don't end up with a full set, I'd love to see that fly firmly lodged in the corner of a fish mouth!