Fly Tying

We're booked!

laugh.gif

27 1/2 hours, but who's counting dunno.gif

Yup, packed and ready. One more stop at the liquor store... Damn stuff evaporated on the shelf.

Good thing Kingfisher isn't going! John needs the boat just to pull all of his stuff, let alone if Marc came along.

QUOTE (Sippy @ Feb 24 2005, 12:40 PM)
Good thing Kingfisher isn't going! John needs the boat just to pull all of his stuff, let alone if Marc came along.

Not just that, now he'd need all the old Victoria's Secret catalogs. bugeyes.gif laugh.gif

I like to walk into the Victoria's Secret Store in Memphis and grab a couple pair of purple thongs and walk up to the sales lady with my big frame, smile, holding the thongs up and saying, in my best hillbilly accent, " 'Scuse me ma'am. Whur kin I try theese own?"

Of course, the last time... I came out of the dressing room and asked her if they made me look fat..... and she had me arrested.....

Memphis women.... no sense of humor whatsoever..... go figure...

Oh... but she did go out with me that next Saturday night......

If anyone talks to that Airhead, I need his number to get the address to his house. He changed his cell phone number on me and hasn't answered my PM.

Well i see some one says he is packed i am just beging.Busy week need vacation.See ya all next week.LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED.

Got it now, Thanks John.

I'm just about packed now. Too bad I screwed up the turkey in the fryer. Damn cold weather wouldn't let me get the oil hot enough. FTW..... I went and got a bunch of lunch meat and still have the fried chicken though.

I'm dreading the long drive but ready to get out of here myself.

Are we there yet?!?!??!? dunno.gif

QUOTE (Dornug @ Feb 25 2005, 12:52 AM)

Are we there yet?!?!??!? dunno.gif

And the first presentation of the "pink binky" award goes to Pat. laugh.gif

I'm sure that thing will make it's rounds over the next couple of days. baby.gif

Sorry to hear about the birds. Wind and cold always sucks when heating several gallons of oil. Sure putting it in the garage would help, but who wants to risk a boil-over and burn it down? Were you able to save them in the oven?

Looks like we're gonna hit snow on the way there AND back bs.gif

Everyone game to leaving early?

No saving them. I tried just adding some time and burnt the outside while the inside wasn't done. Kim went and bought me some so we have turkey for sandwiches and she did her chicken for us.

I will try to be at John's a little early. Let me get off this computer and finish my last few things.

Better hurry, ya'll. Supposed to be partly cloudy and 57 tomorrow, but rain moving in Sunday. Cloudy, cold, and windy Monday.

Of course that won't affect the main purpose of your visit.....

cheers.gif drunk.gif cheers.gif drunk.gif

Be sure to take lots of pictures.... of fish and women.... and post them on here....

Hey now, I don't have that much stuff! All I'd need is a casting rod and a box of RAPALAS for this time of the year on the white.....

QUOTE (kingfisher2 @ Mar 2 2005, 08:11 AM)
Hey now, I don't have that much stuff!  All I'd need is a casting rod and a box of RAPALAS for this time of the year on the white.....

bugeyes.gif huh.gif ohmy.gif dry.gif mad.gif cursing.gif thumbdown.gif shocking.gif wallbash.gif nono.gif

gun_bandana.gif BAIT FISHERMAN

bait.gif bait.gif bait.gif bait.gif bait.gif bait.gif

It took us a day to figure out the fish and the high water but I think we did as well, if not better, than any of the bait dunkers. I work on a report with some pics shortly.