Fly Tying
FishBoone

What fish do you like to fish for?

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am almost exclusively a trout guy...Any thing else was just caught as an accident. I truthfully don't know why. Other fish have been fun to fight as well but never went after them. I guess my grandfather taught me to chase trout and i was never interested in anything else. Brookies are the biggest challenge around here and some day i would love to catch just one Golden Trout...They seem more myth around here and that intrigues me.

Any salmonid or non-salmonid fish, anything what will bite a fly is pleasant to catch. Some species are more exciting (IMHO): Chinook, yellowcheek, and grayling (my first love).

post-34261-0-08478400-1363690771_thumb.jpg

post-34261-0-17029600-1363690857_thumb.jpg

post-34261-0-06723100-1363690995_thumb.jpg

Born and grew up in WY. and CO so trout most of my life. Then moved and it was Sand/White Bass and Crappie. Now live on the trophy area of Taneycomo Lake in Branson and back to trout. But hope to get a boat and get back with flies for Crappie and Sand Bass.

Im a big trout guy, bought and 8W for pike a few years back and love it, love tying the big flies as well. I'll be honest, were im from there are no Bass, ive never caught one but did vote for as one of my favorites because i want to so badly.

LAND LOCKED SALMON, BEST IN THE WORLD. HARD TO FIND, HARD TO CATCH, GREAT TO EAT. Cant find them in FL. I have to go home (NH)

Love catching any kind of trout. They bite all year long and I love everything about them. I really like catching bass, the power of the fish in the initial runs is amazing. Catching 5 lb+ fish is great on almost any gear.

Spent the whole day Saturday flyfishing and reeling in more whitefish than all three of my friends combined. It was the way I rigged that kept me in fish hehehehehe...