Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

4th Annual Opening Day Swap

Good lord you know how to fill a swap fast Bob! Really looking forward to seeing this set, it was great last year and im sure it will be this year as well.

Heres the deal. I work night, I get up between 10 and 11 am. When I opened my email today I see an invite to a swap in a private message. I figure that if a guy sends a private message its kind of like there's a reservation. I responded promptly after reading the email with an "I'm in". I return to my email, do a bit of other e-business, go to the forum to see all those who I will be swapping with and BAM! Swap closed! Sorry but your not in, REALLY? I MEAN SERIOUSLY? Well thats that, I am out, I have better things to do than be insulted. If you guys wanna get at me, You'll find me over at the flymph forum. or those of you that know me personally can find me on FB. BTW go http://silofour.com/ Im the guy in the cowboy hat.

I think I will be tying my version of the Epeorus pluralis dun. The hatch around here is mid-April to mid-May. So I hope the swap finishes a bit early...

OK, there was a mix up in the number of invites I sent and the speed that the swap filled. I am going to add, flytyinfreak, troutguy and JohnP to the list. That means we tie 15 flies each. Please let me know if this is a problem. The more we tie the more we get back.

Okay, thanks for letting me in. I will tie a March Brown soft hackle.

Hmm, a "swap herd". Now that brings to mind some interesting pictures... Great additions nonetheless!

Jimboha!

WOW! Miss checking the forum and email less than one day, and miss a great swap. Ah well, remember me next year Bob :D

Murray