Fly Tying
eastern fly

2013 Spey swap

All the same rules apply. No due date at this time yet. Any style of spey fly is welcome. Any target, season and color and size. Lets see what you got. First with im in gets in.

SWAP IS FULLeasternfly

1. Hooked01 OUT

2. flytyinfreak

3. Riffleriversteelheadslayer HERE

4. Chefben4 OUT

5. BassMouth87 OUT

6. s fontinalis No answer to PM

7. vicrider HERE

8. millerwb OUT

9. Frank G. Swarner III

when is it closing? when are flies due?

Dont have time yet for either but the due date will be no closer then 6 weeks to give everyone time to get what they need.

Kevin

Okay, as long as you give enough time to order what I need and time to study the spey flies I'm willing to toss in. So far I've done fairly well with the different swaps and would love to do some speys. They were on the futures list so I'll push it forward and get right on it if you'll put me into the mix. Right now I'm caught up on everything I have going and can devote my time to the spey. And being retired give me a little more time than most. I'd assume you'd have at least 20 days from full list to send in.

Nick

Okay, as long as you give enough time to order what I need and time to study the spey flies I'm willing to toss in. So far I've done fairly well with the different swaps and would love to do some speys. They were on the futures list so I'll push it forward and get right on it if you'll put me into the mix. Right now I'm caught up on everything I have going and can devote my time to the spey. And being retired give me a little more time than most. I'd assume you'd have at least 20 days from full list to send in.

Nick

Thanks for jumping in. After I close it I will give at least 6 weeks to give people time to get materials and for international shippers.

Kevin

Now that the swap is now full. Glad to see some new people. We need a due date. I would like at least 6 weeks from now. What do you all think for a date?

Kevin

Looks like a fun and creative swap! hope there will be another in the future down the road, spending my time on the beach re reading a few Haig Brown books, but love to see what you guys come up with :)

6 weeks is fine for me. I checked today and I have hooks in 1/0 and 2 so I guess I will be tying on one of those sizes at this point. I think I have everything else as well.Will have to check tomorrow.

Just started back tying after taking a couple of years off. This will be fun. Thank you for letting me join.