Fly Tying
eastern fly

2013 Spey swap

Frank your flies still aren't here. When I moved back to Jeannette I put a change of address in and all my other mail is coming back here. So no sigh on your flies yet.

Hows everyone else doing?

Kevin

To be honest Ive been so tied up with commericial stuff I forgot about it. Ill work on mine this week/weekend. Im sure they will still be on time.

We lost another guy from the swap. That makes 2. Also Frank I still gave not seen your flies.

Kevin

Thats to bad, I think people are intimidated by the history and lore of these flies. I have Marty Howard and Dek Hogans DVD on Steelhead flies and its really not complicated and theres some great substitutes out there. You gotta think. a lot of the guys that developed these patterns were pacific northwest guys. Not rich, but sons of loggers and working families just like I am, There are some great patterns that don't cost much in material and work perfectly fine for what they are intended: CATCHIN FISH!

Yes Frank at that ime I was still in Altoona. I have since moved back to Jeannette but I put a change of address in with the post office. My other mail is coming here.

Kevin

Yes Frank at that ime I was still in Altoona. I have since moved back to Jeannette but I put a change of address in with the post office. My other mail is coming here.

Kevin

Huh? At the lancaster show in March you told me you were moving from Jeannette to Altoona and now your back in Jeanette? I'm assuming you received the flies since I didn't receive a pm.

Kevin

Huh? At the lancaster show in March you told me you were moving from Jeannette to Altoona and now your back in Jeanette? I'm assuming you received the flies since I didn't receive a pm.

At the Lancaster show I was moving and did, but things didnt work out with her. So I moved back to Jeannette. I put a change of address in and all of my other mail has come here. I still do not have your flies.

Kevin

The due date is on us. I have 2 sets here. Of the 4 PM's I sent I have two that have not answered. If I can get the other two soon I will proceed with what I have. Any extra's will be sent back to you.

Kevin