Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
dryfly purist

Hatch in da vise :-) .-)

Now I can see a big problem you might have with your hookup:takes ratio with that monster of a fly. But it might be worth sending a sample to the salty thread chasing the tarpon cause one of them would probably swallow the lot.

Now I can see a big problem you might have with your hookup:takes ratio with that monster of a fly. But it might be worth sending a sample to the salty thread chasing the tarpon cause one of them would probably swallow the lot.

:-) :-) :-)

Terje

I see duster fibers make good indicators. That's a bunch of midges, and every one looks edible.

Oh !!! I guess the picture isn't as zoomed in as I thought. Midge or mayfly ... It's mostly a matter of size, no?

Oh !!! I guess the picture isn't as zoomed in as I thought. Midge or mayfly ... It's mostly a matter of size, no?

Yepp :-) :-)

Terje

You NEVER cease to amaze me. I love how that set shows how little variations can make a a fairly big difference. This picture should be sent to all newbies.

You NEVER cease to amaze me. I love how that set shows how little variations can make a a fairly big difference. This picture should be sent to all newbies.

Thanks a lot, DrVette :-) :-) ..... you´re to kind :-)

Terje