Fly Tying
gpd4

Popper Swap

Sorry I've been so quiet recently - spending too much time on the road...

Today's mail had a set of poppers from famil00 that are sure to decrease the bluegill populations wherever they get sent.

I've got 5 sets in so far and have a posted due date of 5/2. This is one of those good news/bad news situations. Bad news for those who already have them here, I'm going to be out of town until 5/6 for work. Good news for those of you who might need or want a couple extra days, I guess...

The best news is that I am being sent to Eugene, Oregon for a week and my hotel is only about 2 blocks from the Willamette river...

Sorry for the delay for those of you who got them here early - I'll ship as soon as I get home.

Can someone pm me gpd4s addy, i know he is out of town and hasnt replied to pm, and i would like to ship.

I had packages from Crackleback and Christopher K waiting for me when I got home...

Still waiting on two more and I'll ship them back to you...

good to hear they got there, sorry that they may not be amazing quality (probably should have gone all deer hair instead of balsa), but they'll catch fish nonetheless, can't wait to see some other members' work!

Good to hear they made it. I somehow left the orange ring off a spot on two of them but other than that I'm fairly happy with them.

-Mike

Sorry for the delay, I had them ready and totally forgot to put them in the mailbox, but they are on their way today.