Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
novabass

coyote tail

Does anyone know where I could get coyote tail for cheap?

I'm just wanting it to play with some patterns and I'm not at all wealthy.

Thanks!

you may want to check out Ebay, found many of good tails from there in the past. Allot of trappers & taxidermist sellers to be found.

Mike

I have ordered from him before, fast shipping and good product. I got some squirrel, fox tail and a skunk tail. You can email him if you are looking for something specific (ex a coyote tail with more dark fur) and will try to accommodate you

I tried emailing him with a question but the delivery failed. So the email he has at the bottom must not be valid any longer. Anyone have a different email address for him?

I got a coyote pelt it is about 3 feet long or shorter not sure how long and use it a lot. you can look at Barrows tackle they have patches and tails i think. But if you hunt go kill one. With the permit of coarse :)

my buddy has a predator removal/ trapping business look up 2/w taxidermy on facebook hit him up in a message im sure he has some tails laying around

my buddy has a predator removal/ trapping business look up 2/w taxidermy on facebook hit him up in a message im sure he has some tails laying around

Thank you very much, I messaged him!