Fly Tying
mybadhabit

2013 Swap Club - March

Got a hot set of midges in yesterday's mail from Crackleback. I'm hoping the rest of them get here in the mail today, because only Margaretann has let me know that hers may be late.

Blane

I'll be shipping some PMD colored compraduns. Love the low floating silhouette of these. I am in the middle of a home remodel, so flies might not get there until the 11th hour, so to speak, but they will get there.

C

Everyone

I posted this early in this months conversation.

Unfortunately the 11th hour has turned into about 1 o'clock the next day. Flies are don and will go in the mail first thing tomorrow morning. They should be to Texas by Wednesday at the latest. I am sorry to have held up the swap by a couple of days.

Looking forward to another really great set of flies.

C

Dezod's flies made it, and they look great. Looks like PG Becke tt is out, so I'm going to post for someone to fill his spot, unless anyone knows of a substitute.

Blane

At least you heard from pg beckett, he disappeared from the small mouth swap and never replied to any pms.

Dezod's flies made it, and they look great. Looks like PG Becke tt is out, so I'm going to post for someone to fill his spot, unless anyone knows of a substitute.

Blane

It might not be a bad thing to tighten up the group a little and not replace PG. More people more chance of drop outs??

Blane

It might not be a bad thing to tighten up the group a little and not replace PG. More people more chance of drop outs??

I was going to suggest the same thing as Piker

C