Fly Tying
André Ribeiro

Some with Nikon S30

Well, 'cause the fish did not want anything to me, to not go home with the camera empty, I took some pictures to work out the frameworking.

Nemo.JPG

DSCN0047.JPG

DSCN0041.JPG

DSCN0055.JPG

DSCN0049.JPG

DSCN0056.JPG

DSCN0065.JPG

DSCN0059.JPG

DSCN0069.JPG

DSCN0061.JPG

DSCN0075.JPG

DSCN0062.JPG

DSCN0077.JPG

It's hard to take pictures without see what you want click, with the camera submersed seeing from out of water the display become a mirror! The turbid water also didn't help so much, but I'm satisfied with the Nikon S30 purchase.

Big Hug wink.png

Very cool! Where were these taken, and what kind of fish is that with the big eyes? For not being able to see the viewfinder, these turned out really well. Now you will have to buy some SCUBA gear!

Very cool! Where were these taken, and what kind of fish is that with the big eyes? For not being able to see the viewfinder, these turned out really well. Now you will have to buy some SCUBA gear!

Thanks Chase,

They're taken here in Brazil, at Clube Naval Charitas (See the green arrow http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=pt-BR&geocode=&q=-22.934319,+-43.107136&aq=&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=54.401733,78.662109&vpsrc=0&t=h&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=A). I'm not sure about the specie specifically, but I think you know this fish generally as Puffer.
This is a camera for kids, it suports only 9 feet deep, but it's very cool to keep my iPhone safe! cool.png

Big Hug wink.png

Yeah great pics. That is a funny frog fish.

Thank's also Piker,

But as i said, I think this fish is known generally as Puffer.

Big Hug wink.png

I've seen the kids cameras but didn't think the quality would be much. Might look again. They are great as you can wash mud, sand, etc off as well as take plunges under the blue.

Its not a perfect solution but could you not make some kind of wire frame viewfinder to fit on top. It worked well enough for the Apollo astronauts. Great shots, I'd love to do underwater photography.

Cheers,

C.