Fly Tying
shoebop

Advertising links

What's up with all the advertising links interspersed within our posts?mad.gif Is this a hack job or a marketing plan endorsed by this site. If the later, then I think it sucks!mad.gif mad.gif

P.S. I saw this on another web forum as well.

I see they stuck one on this post as well!mad.gif

Either I don't get the joke or Mods removed what ever as I see nothing??

You don't see highlighted and/or underlined words interspersed within everyone's posts? If not, then I must have gotten a Trojan horse or something. ButI find that hard to believe as I have pretty good protection against such attacks and have never gotten a virus since installing this software.

Shoebop, it must be something on your end, I don't see any links either. The only way links can be added into the post of another person, is either by the site Mods or Admin, or by a hacker. Since you're the only one seeing them, it's something going on with your system.

If you run windows you can go to Microsoft security site and they have a malware/Trojan checker for free.

Shoebop, run a long hot bath, pick up computer and drop it in said bath, problem solved!!

Steve

However , Steve forgot to state to remove yourself from the bath BEFORE dropping said computer in....we are all getting older and dying off, don't rush the process....

Murray

Shoebop, run a long hot bath, pick up computer and drop it in said bath, problem solved!!

Steve

However , Steve forgot to state to remove yourself from the bath BEFORE dropping said computer in....we are all getting older and dying off, don't rush the process....

Murray

Yeah SURE! Now you tell me!tongue.png ohmy.png wacko.png