Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Get a Free Pack of GCO Fly Tying Hooks

I believe it's just a one man show.

And we should remember, after all, that these hooks are 100% free. I'm more than willing to be patient for something considering it is going to be costing him, not us, money to provide them.

And we should remember, after all, that these hooks are 100% free. I'm more than willing to be patient for something considering it is going to be costing him, not us, money to provide them.

I do agree.

i received my order of paid order hooks in about 7 or so days and i'm satisfied with that delivery time and very satisfied with shipping costs.

i think folks are just way too impatient in thinking the hooks are going to be mailed out the minute you complete the order.

youre getting a package of free hooks for godsake.

i think will deserves a break and should be commended for offering free hooks to any one who asks.

its not the end of the world if it takes will to sort out all of the free hook requests on top of the PAYING customers orders.

That's why I didn't get in on the deal. I've got enough hooks for the time being ... and I don't jump on stuff just because it's free. I guess I lean too far to the right.

got an order in the mail today of about 10 doz... so far they look like great hooks. can't wait to ty some on for size

Thank you! I got some streamer hooks to try. I am out so this is a perfect opportunity to try a new brand.

I am a long time lurker on the site, but don't post. Guess I'm just shy.

I needed hooks figured I would support the site that provides me with a daily distraction. I did NOT take advantage of the free offer. For a few bucks I can show my appreciation.

I ordered 500 various hooks. I look forward to receiving them

SRT

I tried the "FreeHook" and I didn't work. But, I just shrugged it off because you still get $5 free merch so I bought 3 different types of hooks to try out and used the $5. Besides, shipping is free so for 75 hooks, I paid less than $4!! This same order at my local FFS would have easily cost me $20 (gas included). So, regardless of the phrase working or not, it's STILL a great deal!!

The offer was only good for a few days.

I put in my order March 27 and haven't received them yet, but I know from a previous order that they are good hooks you will be satisfied.

how can i get an update on my hook order. I've emailed GCO with no response and my order has shown "processing" since 4/28/13. Trying here as a last resort before trying to cancel the order and go somewhere else. I appreciate any help I can get here to resolve this. Just to clarify this has nothing to do with the free hook offer.

prossessing for the last two weeks. sad.png order placed on march 26th and no email response

i've pretty much given up on seeing my free hooks. no big deal i guess. i'll keep buying hooks from my current sources.