Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Get a Free Pack of GCO Fly Tying Hooks

FreeHook isn't working for me either. Its all good. I've got a ton of hooks. What I do want is a Fly Fishing Forum T that is out of stock. I'll be back around once they are in stock.- Thanks for the offer for the free hooks. It speaks volumes about you. Thats exactly the kind of individual I want to buy my gear from.

That is awesome, thank you very much. I just set up my account and ordered the hooks. I will definitely be buying from you again.

this is one of the nicest things that i have ever seen posted on the web. Thanks a ton for what you are doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sure i will love the streamer hooks and im sure the fish will too

I recieved my order a short while back and was very pleased with the quality of the hooks. If you have not tried these then you are missing out on a good thing. Will, I hope that a lot of tyers try these because you will then have them "hooked" on the great value you offer.

Thanks a bunch,

Tony

Thank you very much for the free pack of hooks, the coupon worked fine for me, looking forward to doing business with you in the future!

Rodney

i couldnt get the code to work either but i just orderd the hooks anyway.

gotta test the codes b4 making it public!

Normand and others. The code is indeed working at least for most people, it has been used a lot of the past day. I do know I had given away free packs of hooks in the past and if you received a free pack of hooks at that time you are not eligible for this promotion. I am still looking into why it is not working for some members. Thanks. Will.

The code just worked for me. Be sure you spell the code correctly.

Thanks Smallie.

Dave

Placed the order and the code worked great for me. Looking forward to trying out those 2XL hopper/terrestrial hooks. If they are good I'll be ordering from you again. Thanks!