Fly Tying
professori

Tie what you can with this

Started tying yesterday. Should have them done and in the mail by the end of the week.

For the liquid lace, I just took some vegetable oil, stuck one end in, and sucked on it until it was full.

Looks good, I will be using it more in the future.

Mine are going in the mail today ... thanks everyone for participating. I hope I came up with something everyone can make use of.

Not yet Travis, only have two in right now. My computer has been down for a few days now, so I haven't been updating as well as I should have been, but the first post is up to date now I think.

Flies from SCOwens arrived a couple days ago and fishingbobnelson's were heere yesterday. Strill waitng on 5 more to arrive. I have been having major computer issues for the past 3 weeks, so forgive my sporadic posting please.

p.

Placed the flies in the hands of our postal service this morning. If thingsgo really well they will reach you Wednesday, if normal probably by Friday.

Substituted Golden brown ice dub for rusty brown...no one had any when I ordered. Played with rusty seal dub but liked the looks of the ice dub better.

This swap was different from others I've joined. Enjoyed the challenge. Thx for letting me know about this site.

Ken