Fly Tying

I'm posting a couple of months in advance so I can try to keep up with the guys who are sending in several months worth of flies all at once.

The theme for May is "Terrestrial." Any critter that belongs on dry land, but that falls into the water only to be delightful fare for hungry 'gills. Hoppers, Ants, Crickets to name but a few. Which one will you tie?

1. Breambuster - Swapmeister -

2. Jolly Red - Received

3. Dreamcaster - Received

4. Famill00 - Received

5. IMX -

6. Riffleriversteelheadslayer - Received

7. Fshrmanms - Received

8. BassMouth - Received

9. Gravy Train - Received

10. Ratzn - Received

11. Crackleback - Received

12. Bassbugn - Received

I am going to try and tie a Catalpa Worm. I have never tied them before, but the Wilson's have on in their book that I am going to give a go.

-Forrest

Hi Homer, Yes, we're full right now. This is a swap club where people join in December with plans to tie a different pattern every month beginning in January until the following December. But if you would be interested in a swap club rather than a one-time swap, I'll put your name on the waiting list and you will have first dibs if someone has to drop out. We began the year with 12 guys who promised to stay in all year, but life happens and three, I think have dropped out, and I've added new guys. If you want to be on the waiting list, let me know.

Breambuster (Swapmeister)

Got mine done a while back and finally got it packaged to send. Will try to get to the post office this week.

Breambuster,

Yes please, put my name on the waiting list and if anyone drops out I'd be glad to jump in and participate.

Thanks again.