Fly Tying
eastern fly

Official Carp Time Swap

Like at a kid at Christmas.....I tore open a package to see a bounty of new patterns, not just to try on Lake St. Clair Flats crap but also to tie.

First swap and it was fun. I'm sorry I didn't label my flies as stipulated I'll get the next time around. Thanks Eastern for hosting and thank you everyone else for the flies.

Like at a kid at Christmas.....I tore open a package to see a bounty of new patterns, not just to try on Lake St. Clair Flats crap but also to tie.

First swap and it was fun. I'm sorry I didn't label my flies as stipulated I'll get the next time around. Thanks Eastern for hosting and thank you everyone else for the flies.

Thanks for joinging. I'm sure there will be other times to swap. I learn something with every one.

Kevin

I got mine today and will be out this weekend poking some rubber lipped golden bones for sure thanks for hosting

RIIIFFF Buddy I need info on how to tye that fly. I hooked up and broke off this weekend. It was a good fly.

Kevin

Mine came in the mail today. These should work well around here. Barring another round of thunderstorms they should go for a swim early next week.

-Mike

Mine came yesterday, they all look great. Thanks everyone and thanks to Kevin for hosting.

I received mine...havent had the chance to really try them yet though as I have had rod building responsibilities

going on as well as other family obligations. Thank you for letting me in and thank you everyone for some really cool patterns that I cannot wait to try.

Okay...whoever made the pheasant tail crawdad looking thing...THANK YOU! Been fishing my hybrid and doing well on the smallmouth with it and then tied this on to try last night and hung the biggest smallie of the summer. Bad news is that it broke off and I lost it before I could get a pic of the fly or the fish... GREAT FLY!!!