Fly Tying
eastern fly

Official Carp Time Swap

I didn't get a pm but if you will have me I'd like to throw my hat in with a headstand
Ill join in, with the tbd.

You two finish it. Paul I don't think it would be a swap without you. Thanks.

Kevin

The first page has been updated. The swap is full. We have some OLD favorites and some new ones. Thanks everyone. It filled up quick. Now for a date. How fast can we get this done? What about May 30? Jeff can you make that date? What about everyone else.

Kevin

I guess I got here too late.....If you get a dropout let me know and I will fill in.

for us poor outsiders..would it be possible to post a pic of each fly submitted? I am sure many would love to see the submissions.

Ehh, im afraid i should step down from my current position. Im afraid i wont have enough time to do this swap and everything else im needing to do. Sorry all but i would rather do it now than a week before flies are due.

Evan

I guess I got here too late.....If you get a dropout let me know and I will fill in.

for us poor outsiders..would it be possible to post a pic of each fly submitted? I am sure many would love to see the submissions.

ditz2 your in. Thanks for joining. Ebrant10 there will be others.

Kevin