Fly Tying
eastern fly

Official Carp Time Swap

Kevin,

Can you PM me your address? If there ends up being no replacement then you can keep my extra. Thanks

Steve

I usuallly send the host and extra or 2 anyway so you may do whatever you wish with the extras. If you don't intend to use them then by all means you may return them with the swap flies. I will be able to put them to good use. They are usually the first wet fly I tie on and sometimes the only one that I have time to try. The fshies keep them busy for me. hehehe

Did you need another swapper? Depending on the deadline I might be able to crank out a dozen flies...

Did you need another swapper? Depending on the deadline I might be able to crank out a dozen flies...

Yes I sent you a PM quite some time ago. How soon can you get them out. I stiill need more from the others on the list also.

Kevin

Hmmm...just rechecked my mailbox and no PM...but anyway.

I can have them out Monday at the latest...would be willing to tie either the Hybrid or Olive Carp Candy...what all should I include? First swap so I may need guidance. I could also next day them if thats what needs to be done to get them to you ASAP

Okay so I will do the hybrid carp fly....do I send 12 or 13 and WHERE do I send them?

Let me know if I am in and if that is satisfactory or not. PM me and put it on this thread as I am not sure the PM's are working.

Okay so I will do the hybrid carp fly....do I send 12 or 13 and WHERE do I send them?

Let me know if I am in and if that is satisfactory or not. PM me and put it on this thread as I am not sure the PM's are working.

Check your in box. And yes that fly will work.

Kevin