Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Woodinfliezz

tied this bad boy

i sat at my bench late last night contemplating how to catch bigger fish, then it hit me if i want bigger fish i have to tie bigger flies. After this revelation came to me i started furiously tying, i then stepped back from my finished work in awe. I could not believe no one before me has ever thought of doing such amazing work as I. Here i come Mr. Largemouth watch out.

post-41832-0-97330000-1366715744_thumb.jpg

That's some nice work Woody. I wouldn't waste any time getting a few more done - I've been getting reports that the sperm whale run is gonna be early this year. Seriously, I love it.

Have you a picture of the brown that you are chasing? Nice tie....

Where did you get the hook? Did you make it yourself? Also what are all the different materials you used to make his nice fly. In general a very nice all decoration.

just so everyone knows i didnt tie this i found it on the interwebs and thought it was pretty awesome smile.png

I thought I saw that thing yesterday on some site.

just so everyone knows i didnt tie this i found it on the interwebs and thought it was pretty awesome smile.png

I tie some like that for the local Bluegill here in Florida. You should see the Tarpon flies we use!!!

I tied it for killer whale season but Im sure the local Lm bass will have a go I am sure I can land a trophie 12" or so. Mike I would love to co, e tarpon fishin with you as soon as killer whale season is over

Would make a pretty good teaser for billfish, the hook would make it be bye bye transom