Fly Tying
FlySlinger

A Tough Messinger Frog

This is a bi color Messinger Frog that has Olive, Black Striped ,Yellow, White.....It is tough enough to a do Ordinary Frog But these are Extra ordinary....

FlySlinger

2012_01120014.jpg

I would love to be able to tie frogs the messinger way. I have done a couple by stacking hair but I have failed miserabley with the Messinger Method. I love those frogs.

Joe's technique is beyond my patience threshold. Wonderful tie, Frank.

I am sorry i have been off this forum for so long, but I had a severe stroke... I am tying again I tied a couple of dry fly's I am now attempting my first bass bug we will see how it turns out.. its not a messenger from but it is a start until my strength billed up...

Talk to you latter

FlySlinger

I am sorry i have been off this forum for so long, but I had a severe stroke... I am tying again I tied a couple of dry fly's I am now attempting my first bass bug we will see how it turns out.. its not a messenger from but it is a start until my strength billed up...

Talk to you latter

FlySlinger

Talk to you latter

FlySlinger

Sorry about your stroke Slinger. Hope you're not too set back physically. It sounds good to hear you're getting right back into fishing. Send us a pic of that bass when you catch him.