Fly Tying
Mr. Trout

Great Lakes Steelhead

Mine are in the mail I hope- My wife was going to the post office and did me a "favor" and mailed my fly swap package. However she didn't realize there was another envelope on the inside that needed postage for the return mail and she said she didn't seal the outside envelope either. wallbash.gif So you may get my flies and I will mail you the postage or you may get an empty envelope in which case if there's time I will re-tie my flies and send them out again. So let me know what arrives.

Ken cool.gif

Flies are startin to arrive I received a parcel from sorearm today, still to arrive are:

bly 65

artimus

RJButler

WCoutfitter

Ramratyow

Steeladdict

Still two weeks left until due date cant wait to see the rest. headbang.gif

Went to London yesterday and bought myself a Durango (perfect for haulin boys to the river so I was told). I also met Artimus and he gave me his swap submission. However we got yakin so much I forgot to ask him what they were called. Maybe you can help me on this Art! Little beauties though let me tell ya. So just over a week to go I hope everyone has their flies in the mail soon.

Hey,

sorry on the delay, my grandfather had a stroke last week and the flies sat in the basement collecting dust. Didnt have time to mail them. If that isnt enough, my dad decided to hit erie yesterday and just loved to take all of the nymphs and he even raided my boxes. Good thing is he came home with three, he told me the other ones got busted off in the fishes mouth. tongue.gif This fly is the real deal fellas. Sorry, Im finishing tying tonight, will mail tomorrow. Heres the only problem, i dont have anymore silver beads. I am going to have to use on egold. No fly shops around here have the size 3/32 silver bead in. The color really doesnt make a difference. It's still a mysis shrimp pattern that is a killer on the tribs. biggrin.gif

hey just wondering if my flies arrived sent them out a couple of days ago express post Bly65 sorry to hear about your Grandfather hope is ok, I just found ut that last may I had a stroke and have been suffering the side effects for almost a year waiting to get a mri to have it confirmed but they say it end well for me no permanent damage but have to go back in 6 months for another to check anyway hope he gets better soon James

I received flies from ramprat today they look great, so just waiting on a few more parcels to arrive hopefully this week.

Waiting for:

Bly 65

RJButler

WCoutfitter

Steeladdict