Fly Tying
Mr. Trout

Great Lakes Steelhead

rampratyow, thanks for the appreciation. My gpaw is fine, he is going into phy therapy unsure.gif but on a good note, the flies will be overnight mailed tomorrow as in Firday here in PA. Got pounded with snow today, was gonna stop on the way home from school today but could barely make it down good old 79. Mom is doing me a favor and mailing em tomorrow, enjoy!

-bly

Received flies from steeladdict on Friday, so hopefully the last three batches come in this week and I can have all flies en route to your fly boxes by weeks end!

Ok only one more package to come in I received WCoutfitter's flies today they look great. I hope they come tomorrow! BTW do any of us have a camera that they could take a picture of their received flies and post it, I think all the flies are great and we should show em off a bit! headbang.gif

hey guys im sooooo sorry about my flies being a little late. I mailed them out on friday and they said 4-5 days so i hope they will be there soon, sorry for the hold up.

-bly

headbang.gif Ok all the flies are in I am going to the post office right now to mail them. Again I would like to thank everyone for their participation in this swap which resulted in great batch of flies. You all should have them shortly. I would also like to thank everyone who included extra flies for me to enjoy, now I really need some new fly boxes!

Ladies and gentlemen this concludes the Great Lakes Steelhead Swap!

Great thanks RJ.

Well I just got back from the post office and things didnt go as smooth as I hoped. First, anyone that sent a SASE with American stamps, they werent worth the paper they were printed on. Canada Post only accepts Canadian postage stamps, for postage. For anyone participating in Canadian hosted swaps, you should use the universal postage coupons as a couple guys did, for return postage. Second, any containers over 23mm (not sure of the conversion) had to be sent at a more expensive rate. If it was over 23mm, it cost around $4CAN and if it was under in was $1.70CAN. So anyway I covered all the costs (about $13CAN plus all the universal postage coupons I had received (6x $1.75US, I hope you guys dont mind me using them), hoping the favour would be returned one day if need be. I hope everyone enjoys their flies, I certainly will.

PS- If you did put stamps on an envelope they could still be good to use if you can get them off.

Flies showed up today at my house and wow great flies guy's cant wait to try them out, if all this snow we just got would go away, sorry about all the trouble you had mailing flies back it can get tricky with Canada post anyway thanks again guys on the great flies James

Mine had arrived when I got home to night. Thanks everyone involved, all the flies look great and thanks Mr. Trout for being the swap Meister. Hopefully we all nail a bunch of Steelhead on them in the months to come.

user posted image

Ken cool.gif

I hope they get there soonfor ya RJ. I put my addy as a return address, I'll let you know if they show up back here. Thanks alot for posting that pic Ken.

Wow guys, the flies look great. Mine arrived tuesday, a day too late for our school fly fishing club trip. But im heading up tomorrow so ill try'em out.

awesome flies,

bly