Fly Tying
breambuster

Bluegill Swap Club For October

As the weather begins to turn colder, and we have more time at the tying table, your theme for October is any pattern that incorporates either Bead Chain Eyes or Mono Eyes. Let's see what you can do with this one.

1. Breambuster - Swapmeister - Swamp Monster - Completed

2. Jolly Red - Squirrely - Received

3. Dreamcaster - Received

4. Famill00 - Received

5. Homer35805 -

6. Riffleriversteelheadslayer -

7. Fshrmanms - Received

8. Xrayts - Received

9. Gravy Train - Pan Fish Charlie - Received

10. Vicrider - Received

11. Crackleback - Received

12. Frequent Tyer - Damsel Fly Nymph - Received

I have a pattern from the site called the Boudreux. Tied it in a size that should be very adaptable to trout fishing also. Hope people don't mind barbless hooks since that's all I order anymore. As I phase out barbs it'll be all barbless eventually.

Flies went out this morning with 3 other packages. Kept the postmistress busy for awhile.

I don't see my name in this month's list but I did send the flies already and you should have them. Only one set this month. Been busy catching up with several swaps here on on different board and getting the benefit flies out for the TX retreat outing. How many flies do we actually need to be complete for sure. Never really figured it out but if there's a couple extra you of course know they're yours. Usually try to do that but can't always find time. This being retired can be a drag.

Nick

Sorry, Vicrider. I'm snowed under right now & running a bit behind. I do have your flies and they are AWESOME! It's great to have you in the club. Also, your name now appears on the list. There are 12 of us in the club and you don't get one of your own flies back, so the bare minimum number of flies required is 11. Most people go ahead and send 12 and I keep the extra one for doing the Swapmeister's job, but that's your call. If you only send 11, that's fine.

Take care

BB

Size 10 Briminator Variation ready to send...just waiting on my Altoids tin to return. :)