Fly Tying

I can't host a Beginner's Swap because I'm hosting the Bluegill Swap Club, but I have a guy who wants to get started swapping. If someone will volunteer to host it, I'll be glad to tie up a set for it. And I know of another guy who wants to get started. Any 'meisters out there?

I will be available just as soon as I get this months swap club flies out, haven't done a beginners swap in a while.

Blane

Hi Blane, you've gotten 2 takers already! Propain and I will be on your list when you start the official thread. Don't forget to transfer us over.

BB

Blane, I'm in for the beginners swap as well, but I'm going to have my girlfriend tie under my name. She finally and suddenly got interested in tying after a few years of putting up with my mess.

Kevin, you're welcome to host, I think I'll have my hands full for the next month and won't be a good host since I'm not sure I could get mine tied in time, thanks for offering to handle it.

Blane

I'll host it. Let me gather the names here and I'll start a proper thread for it.