Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flytire

smileys/emoticons

Right now they are not active by clicking them. You can however use a few basic ones by using your keyboard such as the : key followed by the ) key will give you smile.png or the ; key followed by the ) key will give you this guy wink.png

LOL, I have to copy someone else's then paste it to the clipboard to get anything....oh wellunsure.png

Murray

They are active for me unless something has changed in the past couple of days.

So why not have them activated for everybody to use?

They aren't active as I stated in my first post. They haven't been since the site upgrade last year.

mellow.png dry.png smile.png wub.png sad.png unsure.png wacko.png blink.png sleep.png rolleyes.gif huh.png tongue.png biggrin.png ph34r.png They work. You just have to scroll down to where they are. Obviously, all of them are not activated.

Chris that is odd as hell lol...even as one of the two guys that run the site they don't work for me. I think you are an anomaly. ARE you an Anomaly Chris?

testingmellow.png dry.png smile.png mad.gif sad.png unsure.png

They don't work for me using an older version of internet explorer and saved favorite's when I hit the reply icon. I went to Google Chrome and had to re-sign in here through that route. Going by Riffle's instructions, it seems to work just fine that way. At least I can see them right now as I'm typing this and the preview works too.

Regards,

Mark