Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Undertow

Little more help...night feeshin.

I'm meeting up with a friend (the one previously mentioned that is to busy to fish but lives around some great water) Saturday night in Grayling to do some fishing. The plan is to get up early and fish the morning bite then go out and scout some water for night fishing. I haven't been keeping up with the hex hatch so far this year so I'm not ruling them out but I want to throw big streamers and wake patterns after dark. My question is anyone want to point me in the right direction for some wadable night fishing water on either the Manistee or Ausable. Also any recommendations for a campsite on or near any of those rivers. Saturday we are staying in a hotel but Sunday we want to have a bonfire and drink under the stars. Pm's are welcome and I hate to ask without giving so if anyone needs any info on the Eastern Upper Pennisula, the rapids, or Canada feel free to shoot me a pm so I can give a some back for all the help I've received on here over the years.

Thanks

Undertow