Fly Tying
Flies & Photos

Any interest in a Bendback Fly SWAP?

I'm down with all that, Flies & Photos-- one question, though: do you mean two different patterns per tier, or two copies of the same pattern per tier? Either way I'm still in. Looks like we may be down to 7 tiers, but with each of us tying two flies, that will still be a dozen new flies that each of us will receive.

Just two bendbacks. You can make them different or the same. Two per tier. Sorry to hear you have to pull out Piker.

Im a little confused, If we have 7 swappers then I need 7 flies right. What is this 2 fly thing?

Kevin

If that's how it goes, which I have a suspicion it will, are we in agreement for 2 flies per tier? I think that puts more meat on the bone for each of us and makes it worthwhile.

Howdy swappers,

Ok. Let's go with 7. 14 bendbacks per tier. Make 'em any size or color combo. Due date is Aug 5th. This is gonna be a fun one! Happy Independence Day to you and your family's.

Sorry for the confusion. I didn't communicate my idea at all. What I meant was, each tier gets two flies from each other. Thus, each of us will tie 14 bendbacks. I hope this explanation is better than the first.

Ok. Hooks are ready. ...

Fly 1. Bend back clouser minnow.

Fly 2. Dave special.

Okay, mine are ready. I'm off to CO trout fishing on Wednesday so if you pm me an addy I'll get them off to you now and know I'll be plenty early. You look so stern in the photo of yours I'd hate to be the one that holds up the swap.

7 bendback clousers and 7 bendback whistlers are boxed up and ready to go mate....

In the mail.... not until they were sent did I realize I forgot the toe tags :/