Jump to content
Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Framis/Framus Fly

Recommended Posts

Anybody ever hear of a fly for steelies called the framis/ framus fly? not sure on the spelling. Ive heard about this fly before and wanted to know if anybody knew anything abotu it. gotta go back to class..


screaming reels

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...