Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

Casting for Recovery Fly Boxes

Here are the photos of the first six sets plus the 14 Pink Wooly Worms for their hats or vests. Looking forward to seeing the rest. Thanks to all for your support of this project.

post-20459-0-97127500-1377390860_thumb.jpg

post-20459-0-06325500-1377390881_thumb.jpg

Hate that i missed this 1, i was busy moving and i didnt sign up in time. i will definitely be buying a lot of raffle tickets for their rod giveaway as always, i'm sure someone in Houston will be selling them.

Bob - just wondering if mine showed up. I think I completely forgot to put my name on the box - but they were shipped in a small aluminum cigar tin...for an added attractant smell...

Bob, flies are on their way hoped to get them out sooner but couldnt. Sorry in advance if they are a day late. Rhanks for doing this

Evan

Last two sets of flies arrived today. Thanks Paul and Jim.

I will post pictures of the last four boxes and get them in the mail tomorrow. I will post the reciept letter from CFT when I get it for your tax records.

Thank you all for your continued support of this project. I think the flies get better every year. I believe that each woman will feel special knowing that the box was tied just for her. I look forward to year five next summer.

Tight Lines to one and all.

Fishing Bob