Fly Tying
HammerCreek

Free Fly Box Giveaway

This may be a little off topic, but I've really enjoyed posting my SBS in the forum and a lot of you have checked out my site as well. I don't sell anything or even advertise on it, but in appreciation for all who've stopped by I'm giving away a box of flies to one winner. Just what this group needs another box and more flies, right! Anyway really appreciate all who checked out the site or watch the SBS. If you're interested the entry form is at http://www.hammercreekflyfishing.com/blog.html

My Best - Kyle

post-49121-0-68734000-1375930230_thumb.jpg

Kyle,

Thank you for giveaway. I like the idea of it. I took the time and looked through your site. Great job. I like the layout and the content. I especially like the tying videos. They are great and have given me somemore ideas. I especially like the Hammer Creek Pearl. I have no doubt these will be in my box soon.

Thank's again.

Michael R. Earle

This is a very generous offer. I enjoy your site and subscribe to your youtube channel. I have found you videos and site very helpful. Keep up the great work. Those flies will make someone very happy.

Cant wait to try out 1 of those hopper patterns that you have posted on your site, i have yet to try tying any hopper pattern so your videos will come in handy.

I think your site and blog are really nice, hope to see more of your flies in the future. Maybe you will get some more time on the water soon, instead of daydreaming about it. Very nice box of flies, it would be welcomed by any fly angler I'm sure.

Again thanks for all the positive feedback. While I don't get out as often as I want communities like this help keep me connected. Looks like I got a some time coming up to get out and put some of these flies in the water! Tight lines - Kyle

Alright the results are in and the winner has been notified. Congratulations Keith R.! Thanks to all who entered, the response was amazing. Look for more giveaways in the future.