Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
dryfly purist

the future looks bright for the female fly fisher in Norway :-)

We got a nice visit down at our cabin this summer. Two generations of female fly fishers sitting in the grass down at our cabin carefully studying a fly rod :-) :-)

Solvor and Anne Marie :-)

9476109229_aa6baac1b4_b.jpg

Terje

Excellent Terje. In my former life, long ago and far away I used to be a photography nut but that was the days of slr cameras and film. I always loved black and white photographs because it captured the true essence of the subject without distractions by color. I would go through so many rolls of film and then play in my dark room for hours at a time. You have a natural talent for seeing and capturing images that most wouldn't even notice.

Take Care and keep up the great work,

Tony

Excellent Terje. In my former life, long ago and far away I used to be a photography nut but that was the days of slr cameras and film. I always loved black and white photographs because it captured the true essence of the subject without distractions by color. I would go through so many rolls of film and then play in my dark room for hours at a time. You have a natural talent for seeing and capturing images that most wouldn't even notice.

Take Care and keep up the great work,

Tony

Thanks a million, Tony :-)

I love the digital camera world where you can just shoot and shoot and shoot and look at the picture seconds later :-)

I also like Black & White a lot especially when it comes to photographing people in different situations :-)

Take care, and thanks again for your kind comment :-)

Terje

Don't know how long you have been doing the DSLR thing Terje, but every time I look at one of your posts it seems to be even better than before...

Murray

Don't know how long you have been doing the DSLR thing Terje, but every time I look at one of your posts it seems to be even better than before...

Murray

Thanks a lot, Murray. That´s really nice to hear :-)

I´m just a happy amateur that has just picked up photo and tries to improve every day :-)

Terje