Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
dryfly purist

My best female friend is hooked on fly fly fishing :-)

Piker, that sounds like a girl that I left a bar with late one night, except she definitely wasn't very religious. Paul, if I can ever figure out how to afford another payment for some dependable wheels then I would really like to take you up on your offer. I'm thinking about getting myself another motorcycle. I rode a street and trail bike year round many moons ago and I think I am still tough enough to deal with it. I miss hearing everyone bitch about how cold it was because I had just rode for miles and it down near zero so when I was off the bike it felt pretty warm to me while everyone else just whined and shivered.

Well Terje, I have always heard that it doesn't hurt to ask..... Blane, since my wife seemed to show some interest a while back and then I realized that it was just to get me to shut up, I have told her that I want a fly fishing buddy and I don't care who or what it is. As long as he, she or it respects the land and the fish as I do then the sky is the limit. I wouldn't care if it was a she and she was 5 feet tall and weighed more than me or if he was a Hell's Angel or a priest or if it happened to be a little green man from mars or bigfoot, as long as they love what they are doing and cherish nature. Besides, I don't plan on my wife reading this.....

It never hurts to ask, Tony :-) :-) :-)

Terje