Fly Tying
Piker20

Maybe too optimistic.

Cool. I'll give everyone a wake up in Dec to see where you're at and look forward to seeing everyones one fly solutions.

congrats LP ID 66. Didn't add to total so must have been a cancellation. I've been working on mine on and off so about done. Piker, I'll need an addy soon so when you get a chance to pm me I'll add to swap hosters file. Thanx for undertaking this. Great idea as long as you give plenty of time. It should end being a universal fly box usable anywhere at anytime if it all goes well. He didn't really have streamers in there but I guess "fish fry" would qualify...at least it did for me.

Got it Piker, but still playing with a few different variants before it goes out. If I change somethings they're all going to be included so I think there'll be a few extras. In fact, one of my ties is intentionally to be used as a leader fly in front of another fly, and both are included.

Okay, got 'em packaged and will go out Monday. Just finished the last of them tonight. I took a slightly different tack on some of them since I'm sure there will be several "standard" ties so I went out a limb with some of the calls. They fit the basic categories tho. Hope everyone likes what we get, just so darn long to wait now. Shouldn't have done them so soon when I still need to do December Swap Club flies.

Half way through Dec nearly. Hopefully you don't tie too many full of Christmas cheer or it will be an interesting mix!

Mine hit the mail today. PITA sending to anywhere out of country but we got 'er done. Have some extras for everybody and a few in there I hope will fit in with your type of fishing. Let me know if anything there will work in those foreign waters.

OKAY Vicriders flies touched down today and are briliant. Each one fills the idea of a pattern to cover a range of flies and is a really different set from my set. This should be an interesting looking set when all in.

The extras are great and will be seeing some spring water ASAP.