Fly Tying

By popular demand..Bugger swap

I just got back from the fly shop, got lots of supplies cause I wasn't sure how much I'd need for 20 buggers. Mine are gonna be on mustad 79580 #8 streamer hooks, I'm pretty sure they're 3x long. And I am changing a couple colors from the pic I posted in a earlier post. Time to get busy biggrin.gif

is it just me or are any of you guys just a little bit frightened by what you'll receive from skunked?

hey now, I'm just kidding.

rock on. your enthusiasm is commendable.

mgj

Not to try and scare you guys or anything but my "honey do list" today is cleaning out the closet and I just found a bunch of x-mas ribbon in all sorts of cool colors devil.gif

wink.gif All done. I think people will be pleased on this one. I am going to try and get some pictures. I got two posibilities. The neighbor and the younger brother. Hopefully one can come through.

All righty then,

20 flies ! ! ! bugeyes.gif Let's go to 24: an even two dozen ? ? ?

need an address on where to ship ? ? ?

tidbit

user posted image

Well I only have 10 to go, so I thought I'd reward myself today and go ice fishing. The darker rainbow measured 24" and the shiny one on top measured a smidge under 20". yUM! headbang.gif

Hey Skunked, Way to go, nice fish, I cant think of a better way to spend a cold wintery day.

Mine are done, 20 buggers ready to swap

user posted image

Graham

OK guys this is what your are getting from me.

user posted image

user posted image

White body and tail. Tail has a splash of pink flash. Now the hackle is a new material by Bill Skilton, it is called Bills Flashy Baitfish Yarn. If you want more info on the stuff pm and I will try and help. Now this stuff is really cool. When you get this fly play with it in your fish tank. The movement is great. Hope you like it.

wallbash.gif Where are they? dunno.gif HELP. Its taking me longer to get these pictures for you than it did to make 20 of these!!! If they dont come up they are posted in the bugger challenge thing. Which by the way is a way cool idea headbang.gif