Fly Tying
netabrookie

PT Nymph Variants

MY flies arrived this evening as well. Truly astounding quality and creativity at work in this package. Thank you to each of you for the excellent flies. Not only do I look forward to fishing each one of them but I'm looking forward to incorporating some of the ideas into my own patterns. Spring can't come soon enough (I'll wait until the condition improve to given them a fair chance!)

Yep, wife brought home a nice box of flies that will be rolled into the nymph box, and a couple I think will go into the bluegill box. Something about a couple just said 'gills on them. All are put away already. Thanx for the hosting and extras Tony. Yours go into the trout box for sure.

Flies arrived yesterday in The Biggest Little City! Lots of very talented tiers in this group! I know some Sierra Bows are going to be feeling the sting from these PTs next spring. Thanks again for hosting Tony and thanks for the extras; Really great work!! Sorry about the postage, I was sure I'd put enough on that SASE.

Got mine yesterday, but the wife was Cyber Mondaying so could not get on line to post. Great bunch of flies, as bigdewy said, Sierra Trout are going to see these come spring. Thanks to everyone for a great swap.

Mercy, I went way bigger size wise than everyone else tying an articulated Hex nymph. Hope you guys can use it anyways.

Nate- The articulated nymph is sweet! I have high hopes for it. I haven't tried my hand at tying an articulated fly.....looks like I'll be experimenting soon.

I'm glad to see that the flies are arriving in everyone's mailbox. Everybody has thanked me for hosting and I would like to once again say thanks for joining. There was a lot of talent exhibited in this swap.

Thanks again and Take Care,

Tony

I have heard from everyone except Flytire that their flies arrived. It was a pleasure hosting this swap and I, again, thank you all for joining.

Take Care,

Tony

I still haven't heard that Flytire got his flies so I am going to go out on a limb here and assume that he got them because he has never posted that he didn't.