4.Jolly Red -silicone basting brush head
5.Crackleback -packing foam

6.famill00 -tourniquet
7.mybadhabit -shelf liner antislip
8.breambuster - 2 tone bug eyed worm

9.fshrmanms -dustmop
10.vicrider-paintbrush bristles
11.RRSS -steel foil duct tape

there that will tell you all what each other had I will say I used everyones materials and some were alot easier then others but all had a verying degree of dificulties I will try to post a picture of each fly I tied with the material

Thanks everyone. My appreciation of your flies is enhanced by knowing what you were working with.

Chris a few of these if you pulled tight on the thread it would cut through it or squish it out of the way just gnarly stuff to work with but we got to try that sucker spawn Nate tied for some chrome this spring that is just pure genius

As I mentioned, I lost your material (then found it later after I was done). If I had your original paint brush bristles I would have had an easier time. I thought it was stiffer so I used some of my bass jig material and had a heck of a time with it. It should be something that bass fishermen can use in logs or lillies tho, as I plan to.

Nick

Got in the Sep. and Oct. flies in the mail today, and I must say getting two months worth at once is a real treat.

Chris a few of these if you pulled tight on the thread it would cut through it or squish it out of the way just gnarly stuff to work with but we got to try that sucker spawn Nate tied for some chrome this spring that is just pure genius

Thanks, it was the most obvious thing to me, but I didn't think alot of the guys on here get a chance to go for steelhead, so that's why I tied up a couple different ones.

Most of the guys probably opened up their packages and thought, "what the hell is this and what am I going to do with it..."