Fly Tying
Kudu

Hunters Harvest Swap

Yep, had a package in the mail that the cats kind of swarmed around. They can smell feathers or fur thru 3 layers of plastic and a Sucrets tin. Great looking bunch of wild fur and feathers and they will all be getting wet this spring and summer. Thanx all and Kudu for hosting.

SANTA CAME... SANTA CAME!!!!

Too many things to do this evening. I'll look at them during work tomorrow. We are expecting 15 to 24 inches before tomorrow evening. Should have a lot of time at work tomorrow.

Michael

A very interesting collection of flies in my mailbox. Thanks to all the tyers and to Kudu for hosting. Hope we can do this again.

Got mine today. We had no mail for a couple of days because of the great Carolinas Blizzard. Nice flies everyone. Kudu thanks.

No need to get nervous yet. Idaho is a long way from Kentucky and our thoroughbreds are fast but I don't think they are what they use to deliver the mail here. Btw, lpid I got the chance to fish the southfork of the snake and the Teton with the guys from worldcast anglers out of victor Idaho this past summer. Great trip we slayed em!

Ill keep a lookout on my end. You should have received them I would think but maybe with the flight delays, weather, etc, who knows. Keep me up to date. Anyone else?