Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

Caddis for Christmas Swap

Prof.....Snow? not here yet, are you telling me that the sunshine hot spot coast of Canada is cold? brrr! I do feel for you. tongue.png

Prof.....Snow? not here yet, are you telling me that the sunshine hot spot coast of Canada is cold? brrr! I do feel for you. tongue.png

Nah, only cold by our standards. I have lived in real cold in my life. Saskatoon, Edmonton, Ft Nelson and briefly Winnipeg.

Nah, only cold by our standards. I have lived in real cold in my life. Saskatoon, Edmonton, Ft Nelson and briefly Winnipeg.

Really cold for Sacramento, overnight in the high 20's burrrrrrrolleyes.gif

Avery nice box of flies from Lykos33 arrived today. Thanks for the extras smile.png

Waiting on four sets, three of which are in the mail. The other one is coming from just down the freeway from here. Hopefully they are all here by the first of the week and I can get them in the mail. cool.png

I can't believe mine haven't arrived yet! I could've walked them to you and made it home by now. I hope they show up with some cool location stamps documenting their journey, maybe a foreign country even!

I can't believe mine haven't arrived yet! I could've walked them to you and made it home by now. I hope they show up with some cool location stamps documenting their journey, maybe a foreign country even!

Dave if you live in the Carolinas or Georgia they may be south of the border.

Bob the post office says mine are going to be at Tres Hermanos Taco Truck at 3PM Southwest Corner of El Camino Ave and Howe Ave. Maybe DavidHE's flies will be there too.

I live in California, only about 2 hours from Bob! I was serious in saying I could've delivered on foot and been home!! I'm actually driving to Sac tomorrow. There was some rain and sleet and snow after the USPS took possession. Probably jammed in the bottom corner of a saddle bag. Or at a taco truck.

Troutguy, the flies arrived today along with some DAMN HOT HOT SAUCE. Considering the amount I used and the effect; this bottle should last until the next century! ph34r.png Thanks, I think....

post-3361-0-84051800-1386995635_thumb.jpg

You can tell your friends it is (at least for now) the world's hottest. He got this after the swap started. Enjoy it, if you can. I like him and his wife as friends, but I know enough not to eat that stuff. It is nice to see a friend make a dream a reality though, so I do buy a bunch of his sauce to give to crazy friends.

Enjoy my friend, have a happy holiday and thank you for a fun swap.