Fly Tying
nyFLYguy05

Flatwing Flies

Does anyone know a good source for flatwing type saddles? Possibly the original whiting flatwing saddles or Kenny Abrames RLS saddles? I know both of these saddles are not made any longer but i thought i would ask. I am getting into tying flatwing flies for my saltwater fly fishing.

Thanks in advance

Joe

Sawicki is baaaack! Long time, wheres mah flies!?

Whats going on pal? Yup im back :) Started a new job too, had to get use to it, i know work late afternoons to early mornings, so its a change i had to deal with but i like it now and the money is finally good :) now i need to find long rooster saddles!!!!!!!! How are you doing?

Murrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy whats up pal, lets put it this way, thank god i still have time to fish! I love my girl to death, but i thought i was bad with my fishing stuff................if you take anything away from a womans wedding you will die! lol its been a great and fun process but she wanted a princess wedding so she shall receive a princess wedding lol

Dude its just a test, back down now and the slopes just vertical into deep water. She wants a princess wedding, burst in during the night, tie her up and stow her away in a tall tower. She can't complain, all fairytale princesses go that way.

Dude its just a test, back down now and the slopes just vertical into deep water. She wants a princess wedding, burst in during the night, tie her up and stow her away in a tall tower. She can't complain, all fairytale princesses go that way.

i have to admit thats a great idea lol, but i have to say she is a great woman, loves to fish, does half her share, have to marry this one lol, shes to good to me :)

they all start out like that until you give them that princess wedding then you get home from the honeymoon hang up your gear because the honey do list was written the second night of the honeymoon and you going to be on her list the rest of your life laugh.png

Thanks for the info David, much appreciated, really nice feathers there, seems like a great substitute, at least someone tried to help me with my initial question