Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
HammerCreek

Project Healing Waters

I'm excited to partner with Project Healing Waters on a fundraising campaign. From now through December 20th we are helping to drive funds and awareness. I hope you'll join me in thanking our veterans. Each person who donates and indicates "HammerCreek" will automatically be entered to win our prize pack (which we will be building throughout the campaign. Thanks to Will from the Fly Tying Forum and Green Caddis Outfitters who was one of the first to step up with a contribution. To learn more please visit:

Every dollar counts...Thank you!

im a huge supporter of healing waters i just wish we had a chapter closer to where i live so i could be involved dont really have the funding to travel to the closest chapter :( any ways you rock for this sir as a soldier i say thank you

im a huge supporter of healing waters i just wish we had a chapter closer to where i live so i could be involved dont really have the funding to travel to the closest chapter sad.png any ways you rock for this sir as a soldier i say thank you

Thank you for your service! I'm fortunate to have a couple PHWFF partners near me, but I'm hoping this gets to a larger audience and magnifies the great work they do. My best - Kyle

Just a reminder to check in periodically to the donation page: http://www.hammercreekflyfishing.com/project-healing-waters.html Alert Stamping just donated a sweet tying light for the December 20th giveaway and there are more in the works. ANY donation who indicates "HammerCreek" is entered to win! Thanks to all for the support.

Just a quick update Lindsay from 31 gifts has joined the effort for Project Healing Waters. You can shop at 31 gifts and select "My Parties" where you'll find the Project Healing Waters fundraiser. 50% of the proceeds will be donated to project healing waters so get your holiday shopping done early and help a great cause! Lindsay has also donated a PHWFF camo tote to the December 20th grand prize drawing. Remember a donation as little as a dollar gets you entered to win everything shown here! More prizes in the works. Thanks for your support.

Big thanks to Rio Products who just donated RIO Gold Fly Line for the Project Healing Waters Giveaway. Remember ANY donation amount gets you entered to win all the prizes shown here.

8250593_orig.jpg

Some more cool gear from Golden Trout Lanyards entered into the giveaway! Remember a donation as little as $1 can win it all! Thanks for supporting Project healing waters

218749.jpg?1476152836.jpg?150

As a Vietnam grunt I can't say enough good stuff about Healing Waters. I was included in a program in NC a few years ago. I've been fly fishing and tying for thirty years so I spent most of the time in the program helping some younger vets. Pretty cool having a wheelchair bound veteran hook up and land his first trout.

Semper Fi,

First Warrior, what part of NC are you from? I help with the Raleigh-Durham PHW program, and I have a lot of friends who work with the Charlotte area PHW.

First Warrior, what part of NC are you from? I help with the Raleigh-Durham PHW program, and I have a lot of friends who work with the Charlotte area PHW.

I'm in the mountains up in Avery Co.